Stolen straight from Rustbelt's post on alt.sports.baseball.balt-orioles, it's Prediction Time!
The questions follow the break -->
1. How many wins?
2. Put the AL East teams in order. Orioles/Red Sox/Yankees/Devil
3. Are the Orioles a playoff team?
4. Who leads the team in slugging?
5. Who leads the team in OBP?
6. Who leads the club in Runs?
7. Who leads the club in Homers?
8. Who leads the club in RBI?
9. Who leads them in steals?
10. Who has the most wins?
11. Who has the most innings from the bullpen?
12. Name the top 2 starting pitchers in terms of games started?
13. Where will the team rank in ERA in the AL?
14. Will Luis Matos end the season as the Centerfielder?
15. Who will get more victories: Bedard or Cabrera
16. Does Ponson get more than 15 victories?
17. Does BJ Ryan get more than 25 saves?
18. Does Hayden Penn get called up before September?
19. Lee Mazzilli Grade the manager A/B/C/D/F ?
20. Who will get more AB? Matos, Gibbons, Bigbie, Surhoff