Wow, I guess every fan got his/her own section last night. Because I feel so bad for Mr. Angelos, and even more so because I'm bored (sorry), I decided to try to help the Orioles by coming up with some dumb great ideas for promotions.
1. All You Can Drink Right Field Nightclub -- All You Can Eat Left Field Club is sweet, but this section would be sold out every night.
2. Sell the team to Cal Ripken
3. Make Cal the starting SS -- Cal looks like he's put on a little weight, and somehow gotten even balder than his playing days, but I bet he could still outhit Luis.
4. Dugout seating -- Fenway's Monster seats were a hit, so why not take that concept a step farther and let fans sit even closer to the action. With these seats, you might end up as the starting pitcher, though.
5. Chad Bradford Night -- half price admission for any mustachioed O's fans.
6. More games against the Yankees and Red Sox -- If you're Peter Angelos, you don't care whose money you're takin'.
7. I don't know, maybe actually have a good season once in awhile.
8. Build a new stadium -- Worked for the Phillies and Nats.
Come on, I know the rest of you need some pointless activity to fill the long 3.5 hours between now and gametime. Help Petey out!
FanPosts are user-created content and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors of Camden Chat or SB Nation. They might, though.