Thanks for your help and suggestions for our recent trip to Oriole Park. Thought I'd list a few things that stuck with me from the games. We watched the Danny C complete game on Wednesday the 2nd and the loss on Thursday the 3rd.
1. Amber Theoharis is hotter in person than on TV. I'm not really that big of a fan but she looked decent interviewing Danny after the game.
2. Clancy rocks...the guy down the 3B line that pounds his chest and yells while peddling beer...not so much.
3. I saw the biggest rat ever cross the street by the civic center. I think they may have stopped traffic for him.
4. Black B-Rob jersey t-shirts in a men/women's small or youth large are virtually impossible to find. I had to talk my wife off the ledge b/c she wanted an official jersey at that point.
5. The ushers seemed like hard-asses.
Can't wait for my next trip.
6. I forgot...Joey Gaithright can flat out go get it CF. It's amazing how much ground he covers. Too bad for the Royals he can't hit for shit.