Some nights I have time to make-a da links. Alas, tonight is not one of those nights.
But I'll leave you with a little baseball fact, not in any way connected to the picture above:
August 6, 1986 - The Texas Rangers beat the Baltimore Orioles 13-11 in a record-setting battle of grand slams. Texas' Toby Harrah hit a grand slam in the second inning before Larry Sheets and Jim Dwyer connected for grand slams in Baltimore's nine-run fourth.
This is an Open Thread.
EDIT (by duck): I've got a few minutes before I'm out the door for Cub Scout camp for the weekend. So...
- Dan Connolly over at The Sun asks: Who will be the O's ace in 2011?
- Chris Hoiles stepped down as York Revolution manager yesterday.
- Tristen Cockcroft of EPSN.com looks at the O's young pitchers from a fantasy perspective.
- It doesn’t look like the O’s will end up signing their second-round pick.
- Steve Meleswki gives a bunch of stats about last night's game.
- Troy Patton didn't do too well last night.
- Think our rebuilding is frustrating? Read this.
- And finally, just because it makes me happy...