I've heard from a few Camden Chatters about getting virus warnings and pop ups from Camden Chat that aren't kosher, and the fact is that it's been happening all around SBN. Our fantastic tech team is on top of it and they've done a lot to try and isolate the issue, but they'll be more successful with your help.
If you've gotten a virus warning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Which web browser you are using
- What specific page you were on
- The first time it happened and how many times it has happened since
- If it has happened on any other sites, and if so, which ones
- Did you click on anything after you were redirected to the virus scanner screen?
I know this is annoying but sadly it is the way of the internet. Thanks and I apologize for any inconvenience.