The finale of the second-half GIF tournament is upon us. Today you will decide between two very different GIFs. In the first Bud Norris confidently strides off the mound having struck out a lefty looking to end a dangerous inning and squash a Red Sox rally. It's a bit of cockiness that you might think unlikely for Norris to have, and yet there it is. Pretty badass.
In the second GIF we find ourselves against looking at the dancing faces of Chris Davis on Mount Crushmore. I've made my feelings known on this GIF so I won't rehash here. Regardless of how it got here, the votes have been cast in its favor for three rounds so far. Will it win again? At this point I wouldn't be surprised.
Voting will last until 11 a.m. tomorrow. The winner will take on first-half winner Markakis HR girl for the 2013 title.
GIF Tournament, Part II:
Day 1: Davis crushes and Jones dekes
Day 2: Fan celebrations
Day 3: PhD in Webgemology vs Attaboy
Day 4: Nate's slide vs O'Day's K
Day 5: Davis crushes vs. Norris is outta here
Day 6: Mount Crushmore vs Sweaty Chris Davis
Day 7: Happy fans vs Attaboy
Day 8: Tea Time vs Nate's slide
Day 9: Attaboy vs Mount Crushmore
Day 10: Nate's Slide vs Norris is outta here
More from Camden Chat:
- MLB Awards 2013: Buck Showalter receives lone third place vote for Manager of the Year
- Orioles offseason: Team could be "shuffling the deck" in bullpen, according to report
- Orioles news: Club signs 18-year-old Guatemalan outfielder, Juan Diego Montes
- Orioles coaching staff: Dom Chiti named bullpen coach
- Orioles rumors: Should the Orioles look into trading Matt Wieters?