Since it occured to me just now that I'm basically just bitching about how bad the O's are lately, I thought I'd quickly point out five things in baseball that make me happy:
- Rafael Palmeiro, Sidney Ponson and Sammy Sosa will never be seen in Orioles uniforms again.
- Roger Clemens is the man.
- The Minnesota Twins will not be making the playoffs this year.
- The Padres are back under .500. No offense to Pads fans, I have no quarrel with you or your team, but I want a sub-.500 division winner.
- The Expos are in last place, as they very well deserve to be.