"It's not always bad to be in last place. Here's some things we can focus on: One, we tried hard. And two, we're still dear friends!"
"Shut up, Glenn."
Let's think of some total and undeniable positives:
1. Russ Ortiz, San Francisco Giants.
2. Javy Lopez, Colorado Rockies.
3. Chris Ray is still the closer.
4. If the bullpen isn't better, I'll eat my hat.
5. I'm pretty sure we'll score more runs!
6. Miguel Tejada hasn't complained this offseason.
7. Daniel Cabrera: Any Day Now!
8. Lots of Canadians, and Fergie Jenkins and Larry Walker were both good.
9. Perlozzo being open to platoons with everyone but Aubrey Huff, the new savior of the Orioles.
10. NICK MAR KICK ASS