The Birds open up the first of a four game set at Kauffman Stadium.
- The Orioles are 1-9 in away games this year. Therefore they will lose.
- The Orioles have won 14 of their last 17 at Kauffman Stadium. Therefore they will win.
- KC has lost their last 5 straight. Therefore they will lose!
- KC won six straight at home before their disastrous road trip. Therefore they will win!
- Gil Meche hasn't beaten the Orioles since he was with Seattle in 2005. THEREFORE THERE IS NO WAY THE ROYALS CAN WIN!
- Jeremie Guthrie is 0-3 with an ERA of 6.07 in his last five outings. THEREFORE THERE IS NO WAY THE ORIOLES CAN WIN!
IT HAS WORKED! YOU'VE GIVEN EVERYTHING AWAY! I KNOW WHERE THE POISON IS!
|2009 - Jeremy Guthrie||2-3||7||7||1||0||0||0||41.2||47||26||23||8||14||27||4.97||1.46|
|2009 - Gil Meche||2-3||7||7||0||0||0||0||42.2||46||22||21||1||14||37||4.43||1.41|