Happy FanPost Friday, everyone! Last week we had a very good topic suggested by Camden Chatter Astronaut Mike Dexter. We asked you to share your experiences and expertise in regards to non-Camden Yards baseball parks. We got a great response as 17 of you wrote something! Here are five that I liked, and you can check out the rest over in the FanPosts section. If you didn't read them all last week I highly suggest checking them out. Lost of good stuff over there.
- Safeco Field by O's-less in Seattle. Lot of good stuff in here for when you plan your trip to see the Orioles in Seattle.
- The Metrodome in 1991 by benhem612. You can no longer visit the Metrodome, but this is a great story of an Orioles fan who grew up in MInneapolis and made the Metrodome his home.
- Shea Stadium by tflach2. Go back in time with tflach and re-live his trip to Shea Stadium back in 2001. It's just like being there with him!
- Angels Stadium by HowBoutDemO'sHon?. He saw the Orioles win, he bonded with Chris Tillman, and he made it into the hlghlights. Not a bad day!
- Comerica Park by O'kie. Another great guide to one of the parks on my short list to visit.