Welcome to FanPost Friday! It's that time of the week when I ask you to write something about the Orioles for a change.
Last week's topic was to write about the Oriole from our past who you think doesn't get remembered enough. I wrote about Jim Gentile. You all gave me five responses with the top three being:
- What are your pre-game rituals? Do you have a restaurant or bar you like to attend before heading into the park? Do you get to the park at 5 p.m. or just as first pitch is about to be thrown?
- Who do you normally attend games with? Where are your favorite seats? What things do you go inside the stadium other than watch the game?
- Do you eat at the game? What's your favorite ballpark food? Do you buy it inside the stadium, or pack your snacks at home?
- If you take your kids to the game, are you the kind of parent who lets them jump in the bouncy house and play the kid-themed games, or do you all stay in your seats and watch the game?
- When the game is over, do you go straight home? Hang around for autographs? Head to Pickles Pub?